TEN Contest 2019 - 20 is an acronym for Tamil - English Novel Contest 2019 - 20.
Chillzee KiMo, the digital publishing platform, invites enthusiastic writers to submit their stories for the TEN contest 2019 - 20.
2019 - Last quarter — TEN Contest 2019 - 20 opens for registration and story submission.
31st May 2020 3rd July 2020 — Last date for story submission.
31st July 2020 15th - 18th August — Winners notification
22nd August — Results announcement
First Prize - Rs. 50,000*
Second Prize - Rs. 20,000*
Third Prize - Rs. 10,000*
Best new writer - Rs. 20,000*
* - Winners are responsible for the tax payment for the prize money.
Please visit the TEN Contest 2019 - 20 registration page to register your details.
You can register any time before the end of the TEN Contest 2019 - 20.
REGISTRATION IS MANDATORY FOR PARTICIPATING IN THE TEN CONTEST 2019 - 20.
TEN Contest 2019 - 20 registration page includes an optional File upload. If your novel is ready, you can upload it directly during the registration.
Story name (This will be the title of your e—book)
Writer name (The name that appears as author in the e—book)
Genre(s) of your story (Categorize your story like for example romance, thriller, suspense, horror etc. The story can be categorized in more than one genre.)
Title image — Optional (If interested, share your own title image. The image dimension should be minimum — width: 800px, height: 1200px)
Author image — Optional (If interested, share your photo)
Email subject should be “TEN Contest 2019 - 20 Entry”.
Anyone with interest to write stories can participate in the TEN contest 2019 - 20.
Thiru Sujith memorial TEN Contest 2019-20 Winners
Please visit Thiru Sujith memorial TEN Contest 2019-20 Winners page to view the winners.
Hearty congratulations to all participants and winners.
All the TEN Contest 2019 - 20 entries are eligible for Chillzee KiMo royalty payments during the TEN Contest 2019 - 20 period.
- Only brand-new novels that are NOT published anywhere in paper or digital format are eligible.
- Only original entries are accepted (no copied or unauthorized work)
- Stories can be in English or Tamil.
- If more than one person is declared as winner, prize money will be shared jointly.
- Every submitted novel should have a minimum of 30,000 words.
- A single writer can register once but share multiple stories.
- To be eligible for final evaluation, stories shouldn’t be already published, both in digital and / or paper format, before announcement of the results.
- Chillzee KiMo will hold all the exclusive rights for the winning story entries.
- In case the writer wishes not to provide the exclusive rights, the writer can opt to receive lesser prize money from Chillzee KiMo. Once the winners are selected, we will send an notification email and the winners can take a decision at that point. (This decision will be final and cannot be reversed)
- The story should not contain any abusive, racist, violent, political, defamatory or explicit language or content.
- Chillzee KiMo (Chillzee.in) reserves all rights to select stories for publishing.
- Chillzee KiMo (Chillzee.in) reserves all rights to take decision in case of any conflicts / confusion.
- This Contest shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India without regard to conflicts of laws principles.
- Chillzee KiMo (Chillzee.in) reserves the absolute right to alter any of the terms and conditions of the contest at any time without giving any prior notice.